Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NTI REVIEW OF GALATIANS

NTI REVIEW OF GALATIANS
From all this talk about the world in 2 Corinthians, we might begin to see the world or our perception of it as the “enemy” and that kind of thinking just gets us back to fear and judgment again.
P. 330 (v 21 - 22)1I ask you not to look at the world and be sad for what it seems to be. 2I ask you to look at the world and be happy for what it is. 3See there, within the world, the Light that cannot be extinguished. 4See there, within the world, the evidence of Love Alive. 5Love your brothers for their truth, watering, therefore, the Light that is the truth within them.
I believe GALATIANS all about the energy of WILLINGNESS, not as some wimpy wishful thinking, but getting in touch with the desire of our hearts and allowing the energy of that desire propel us to a knowing of ONENESS. 
It might or might not be important to you, but I came across some information for Regina Dawn Akers, the scribe of NTI, where she stated that the book of Galatians is somewhat unique in that it speaks with the voice of Jesus, whereas the other books were directly from the Holy Spirit.
I don’t want to quibble about differences here. The point is that in Galatians, Jesus relates the ideas that are shared with His own human experience.
  1. 330 again:
3Through your willingness you are healed. 4Through your willingness, you are free. 5Through your willingness the darkness of confusion is lifted, and the oneness of Heart is known.
Instead of pulling more quotes I think Chapters 5&6 can be read over and over. 
Chapter 6 is almost written in the form of a guided imagery.
You can listen to and download a meditation from this chapter on 
AND what might be the most important paragraph in the entire book:
P. 329 (v 6 – 9)1Let Me tell you what I see when I look at you. 2I see faith and willingness and love. 3I see a heart that is so strong, not even the heavens of your universe can contain it. 4I see a mind that is awakening to its own Heart. 5I see gentleness through awakening, and I am grateful to have come to welcome you back unto your truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment