Wednesday, December 5, 2012

REVELATIONS 6

The Holy Spirit's explanation of the first six seals.

The first is the energy that moves us to the Truth. It is the energy of desire and willingness. When we are focused on the true desire of the heart, we continue to achieve and embrace that desire.

How often am I distracted from the true desire of my heart? How many attachments, desires, etc. put me into the sleep of unawareness?

The second seal represents fear---that must be faced head on so that we know it is not real. As long as I am looking at my fear out of the corner of my eye, or pretending  it is not there it will still have power over me.

3rd seal: Judgement. This is spoken of many times, but I think by now we can see that judgment is the tool of separation. It maintains the illusion of the world. As soon as you realize judgment in your mind, let it go. It is not what you want, and it is not the truth.

4th: death, the ultimate illusion of separateness, the ultimate illusion of guilt and punishment.
We are not denying that there will come a time when we will let go of our bodies, but that is not death.
You are Life!

5th: Our continuing choice---fear or trust

6th: the end of perception--Perception is what we see and how we see through the limited view of the self--even when we know we are more than that our sight is still limited. In the Self, there is no perception because there is nothing to see, all is One, there is no separation, no duality, no subject or object.

Fear is only real if we think we can lose something or something can be taken away from us. The Self is complete and whole in all ways.

Why would we ever choose fear?
I recall a wonderful quote from the spirit guide Emmanuel. He said if fear had a voice this is what it would say: "Hold onto me and I will keep you safe." Of course that is nor true, but how often do we fall for that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment